Could Monroe County be your next home?
Monroe County is a county located in the western portion of the state of New York. This beautiful haven has all sorts of places that keep you and your family entertained. It has amusement places, arcades, parks, galleries, and so much more!
Aside from that, Monroe County has a plethora of Community Centers that can get you involved in different activities fit for all ages.
Community Centers in Monroe County
- Jewish Community Center, 1200 Edgewood Ave, Rochester, NY 14618
- South Avenue Recreation Ctr, 999 South Ave, Rochester, NY 14620
- Rochester Chess Ctr, 221 Norris Dr, Rochester, NY 14610
- Thomas Ryan Community Center, 530 Webster Ave, Rochester, NY 14609
- Spiegel Recreation & Cmnty Ctr, 35 Lincoln Ave, Pittsford, NY 14534
- Penfield Community Center, 1985 Baird Rd Ste 2, Penfield, NY 14526
- Outreach Community Center, 447 Genesee St, Rochester, NY 14611
- Danforth Community Center, 200 West Ave, Rochester, NY 14611
- Oak Orchard Community Center, 156 West Ave, Brockport, NY 14420
- Jewish Community Center – Camp Sisol, 183 Quaker Meeting House Rd, Honeoye Falls, NY 14472
- Chili Community Center, 4400 Buffalo Rd, North Chili, NY 14514
- Sweden Community Ctr, 4927 Lake Rd S, Brockport, NY 14420
- Gillam Grant Community Center, 6966 W Bergen Rd Ste 1, Bergen, NY 14416
Social Service Organizations
- Monroe Family Branch, 797 Monroe Ave, Rochester, NY 14607
- Charles Settlement House, 71 Parkway, Rochester, NY 14608
- Ogden Senior Center, 200 S Union St, Spencerport, NY 14559
- The Center, 133 State St, Brockport, NY 14420
Stay tuned for more information on these centers.