There’s always a reason in every season to visit Rochester.
You will never run out of fun as Rochester is known as “Festival City.” Enjoy the non-stop happenings this beautiful place brings, starting from late Spring through Fall! You wouldn’t want to miss out on the fun and excitement as the Fall season begins.
Activities in Rochester Area this Fall
- Fall Foilage Trainrides at Medina Railroad Museum
- Niagara Wine Trail – Hallowine Murder Mystery
- The Haunted Train in Holley
- Kendall Community Scarecrow Festival
Aside from the Statue of Liberty, there’s one other thing the state of New York is very famous for, it’s apple production. Wayne is the number one apple producing county in New York. Take this opportunity to taste the essence of the apple and join the Apple Tasting Tour. More details here.
- The Haunted History Ghost Walk: Saturdays in October
- Fall Arts and Crafts Festival
- Starry Starry Night at the Thorpe Vineyard
- 35th Annual Harvest Festival Option
- Harvest Moon Festival
- Genesee River Romance: Rediscover the River
- 31 Nights of Halloween at Rolling Hills Asylum
- Tri-County Museum Crawl
- Taste of Fall Wine Walk
- “Everything Flows” Art Exhibit
- Pembroke Harvest Festival
- Live Harness Racing at Batavia Downs Gaming
Now, who says fall isn’t fun at all? You can check out many more upcoming events and happenings when you go to Visit Rochester.
Have fun and enjoy the season! See you there!